Drag-drop Mega Menu
Zestard's "Drag-drop Mega Menu" extension allows admin to create Custom Menus, Submenus to set hierarchy for sitewise or pagewise navigation at frontend.
With this extension, you can easily create and place your multiple custom Mega menus with Categories, Pages, Links as menu/sub-menu items, etc. This is useful for the sites with multiple complex menus which may required to be easily-frequently manageable by admin. Instead of calling static blocks for footer and sidecar like; menus, you can easily drag and drop menu items and create easy Mega Menus for your website.
Main Features :
- » Admin can have flexible options to create Multiple Mega Menus.
- » Menu items can be created from the options like; all categories, CMS pages and Custom links with Title, etc.
- » Admin can just check any option or link add to menu.
- » After adding Menu items, you can drag and drop to make it root item or any sub-menu.
- » Admin can have option to delete menu, child-menu items.
- » Admin can generate and copy shortcode to set the menu on a particular CMS page or can even make it as a main - top default menu for the theme.
- » The addition of other external links.
- » The availability of horizontal / vertical mega menu style.
- » The freedom of creating unlimited menus.
Stability : This is the first stable release of extension.
Supported releases : This extension is tested and working successfully on Magento Community Edition 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x.
Support Information : For any help related to this extension email us at: email@example.com