Multi Option Christmas Snowflake
In short, for Professionals or Techie Person
1. Unzip the extension.
2. Login to your root directory via FTP or SFTP.
3. Go to your root directory.
4. Now upload all the unzipped code into the root folder.
To Note: If you face any error during this process then please either share the screenshots or share credentials of your store at our email id email@example.com and will help you install the extension properly
Step 1: Take precautionary measures before starting to install the extension.
• Goto System → Cache Management.
• Selecting all caches in the list and choose “Refresh” option from “take action” dropdown menu and finally press submit.
• Now log out of your admin panel, and log back in again.
Step 2: Connect to FTP and upload the extension folder to your root directory.
• Connect to your site using FTP or SFTP and upload the extracted module files to your Magento root directory. This will not overwrite any existing files, just add new files to the existing folder structure.
Step 3: To confirm Installation and activation.
• To complete the installation you need to log out of your Magento Admin and login back. You can now flush and then enable the Magento cache.
To Note: If you face any error during this process then please either share the screenshots or share credentials of your store at our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and will help you install the extension properly.