Product Matrix (M2)
How to Configure Product Matrix Extension?
After installing the extension follow the below-mentioned steps to configure
Product Matrix based on your requirements.
1. Go to Main Navigation → Store → Configuration → Zestard Technologies.
Click on “Product Matrix”.
– To Enable module select”Yes”from the dropdown.
– If you want to show the product qty in the matrix select”yes” at “Show
– Enable the “Show Price” option, If you want to show the product price
in the matrix.
– If you want to show the Total Qty row and column into the matrix
select”yes” at “Show Total Qty” option.
– Enable the “Show Total Price” option for showing the Total Price row
and column into the matrix.
– You can choose the default tab as “Multiple Order” if you want to show bulk
order whenever the page loads. For the default tab, you can choose “Single
Order” option from here.
– In this field you need to enter the decimal number of qty for those products
in which the stock are not managed.
– Select “Yes” to show the Tier Price at the matrix of specific product Note:
This will only display the tier price and it will not reflect on the calculation.
2. Goto Catalog → Products → Open any Configurable Product on which you
want to show the Product Matrix.
– Select “Yes” to enable the Product Matrix for a specific product and it will
show Matrix on that product page.
Note: This matrix only works with the two variants and not for the single or
more than two variants.
3. This is the Basic Layout of Product Matrix which will be visible at the front
with the 2 variants of the products.
4. This Layout shows stock with Total Qty calculation in row & column.
5. This Layout shows Total Price calculation for particular row & column.
6. Tier price is displayed in the tooltip at the Product Matrix
7. This is how the validation works if you have set the maximum quantity for
that particular product so the customer cannot enter a value that exceeds
the maximum quantity set.
8.Same as maximum quantity if the Merchant has set the minimum value to be
ordered for that product so the customer cannot enter the value that lesser
then the minimum quantity set.
9. If the product is not in stock then the matrix will show message as
“Out of stock” so the customer cannot order for that product.
10. If the particular product is not available in size or color then the matrix will
show the message as “#N/A”.
11.If the product has a price with decimal value then the matrix will
show the calculation accordingly.
12. If the product has a quantity with decimal value then the matrix will show
the calculation accordingly